Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Travel Plans

Hey readers,

This post is not to inform, but rather to ask. I am currently planning my trip through Europe. I will start in Venice. From Venice, I will go to Rome, then Zurich, then Berlin, then Copenhagen. So my question to all of you is what do I NEED to see in these cities. Copenhagen, I have a tour guide, but the other four, I will be on my own to discover the cities. Each city will have 2 days of exploration except Zurich. So, let me hear it! What should I do?

Cheers!

Seth

PS- New Additions:

I have added a new slideshow to your left for more pictures of my travels. One album was just too small for my collections. If you click the link, most of my pictures are connected to a map, so you can see the exact location of where I took that picture!

Also, at the bottom of each post, there is check boxes. Please check one of them if you don't have a comment, but I would like to know people are reading, and I'm not talking to no one.

1 comment:

  1. Rome - certainly the vatican is a must-see. and the Colosseum. 2 days! ugh.
    Berlin - cool city. The Reichstag and the area around there has a bunch of museums - Brandenburg Gate, etc. into East Berlin.
    Checkpoint charlie is touristy, but I enjoyed the little museum there.
    German beer is good too. :)

    ReplyDelete